Welcome to the Android Apps in One Hour for Lawyers Book Website
Published by the American Bar Association Law Practice Management Section, Android Apps in One Hour for Lawyers by practicing attorney and legal technology consultant Daniel J. Siegel, is the definitive guide to using apps (software programs) on smartphones and tablets that use the Android operating system. Authored by Android expert Daniel J. Siegel, the book - explaining everything lawyers and other business people need to know - is filled with reviews of hundres of apps, as well as practical tips to help you get the most out of your Android device. The book is already considered a must-have for every Android user, not just lawyers.
Lawyers are already using Android devices to make phone calls, check e-mail, and send text messages. After the addition of several key apps, Android smartphones or tablets can also help run a law practice. From the more than 800,000 apps currently available, Android Apps in One Hour for Lawyers highlights the "best of the best" apps that will allow you to practice law from your mobile device. In just one hour, this book will describe how to buy, install, and update Android apps, and help you:
- Store documents and files in the cloud
- Use security apps to safeguard client data on your phone
- Be organized and productive with apps for to-do lists, calendar, and contacts
- Communicate effectively with calling, text, and e-mail apps
- Create, edit, and organize your documents
- Learn on the go with news, reading, and reference apps
- Download utilities to keep your device running smoothly
- Hit the road with apps for travel
- Have fun with games and social media apps
In addition to authoring the book, Dan Siegel is an Android power user, who regularly lectures about the use of Android devices (and iPads!). Dan and his consulting firm, Integrated Technology Services, LLC, offer training, support and consulting services. Plus, by using online technology, Dan and his firm can assist you wherever you are located.
When you want the finest support and training for Android devices, contact "the person who wrote the book," Dan Siegel at (610) 446-3467, or click here to send an email.